Free Cellular Data Service and a NEW 10" Tablet
when you qualify for the FREE Affordable Connective Program*
Unlimited Text and 5GB Internet data FREE
*Offer subject to eligibility for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). Offer may vary by location and ACP Terms & Conditions apply. GSM Coverage required.
Join the Blast Wireless Family Today!
Through the Affordable Connectivity Program, Blast Wireless offers FREE 5GB of cellular internet, unlimited texting, and a one time 10" tablet
If you received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year, you may qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program!
Didn’t receive a Pell Grant? You may also qualify if your household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, or if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Participates in any of the following assistance programs: SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline;
- Participates in any of the following Tribal specific programs: Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations, or Tribal Head Start (income based);
- Participates in the Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or the School Breakfast Program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating broadband provider’s existing low-income internet program
Gather Your Documents
What you need to gather
- Official document or letter of your Federal Pell Grant
- ID to verify identify
You need to gather items that show you received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year.
More about these items
1. Official document or letter of your Federal Pell Grant.
Documents must be from the student’s school (college or university, community college or career school) or the Department of Education. It must include:
- Student name
- Information showing the student was awarded the Pell grant in the current year
- The name of the school
- A date showing you received these benefits within the last year
Examples: Benefit award letter, approval letter, statement of benefits, benefit verification letter, school documentation
2. ID to verify identify(only one is needed):
- The last four digits of your social security number (SSN) – this is the fastest method
- A Tribal ID Number
- A government issued ID that includes your first name, last name, and date of birth. Examples:
- A driver license
- State ID
- US Military ID
- Individual Taxpayer ID Number (ITIN)
- Certificate of US Citizenship or Naturalization
- Permanent Resident Card or Green Card
- Birth certificate